- Gain High Domain Authority
- Increase traffic to the website
- Increase Visitor Time on Pages
- On-Page Optimization
- Make quality backlinks
- Establish a blog strategy
- Rank services page on SERP
- Rank in GMB category
- Increase Citations score
- Increase local rank
- Increase local visibility
- Long lasting SEO strategy
- Gain Authority
Genese Solution is a cloud computing company providing services like AWS, Azure, and google cloud services across Europe & South Asia regions. The challenge was to do SEO for the organization & rank on the services they provide. It was a tough challenge to take on & we were sure it’s gonna cost time & effort.
Challenges of the project
- On-page optimization score was weak & needed fix
- Most of the pages had thin content & needed additional content
- The website needs to be 301 redirected from old domain genesesofts to genesesolution
- Website speed optimization
- Fix broken links
- Maintain site structure
- Sitemap verification
To start with we first audited the website, & noted down the baseline readings. Readings were low in numbers so we sorted tasks by priority. First, we had to redirect the old site to the new which was a tough call. We had to sacrifice some things since moving to a new site is no joke that too for a WordPress site. One needs to put everything in the right place, protected & safe. Anyway, the point is when migrating a domain things inevitably get lost, relocating the domain can be a headache.
We can minimize the stress but there are always chances of broken URLs & so many other issues like impact on SEO rankings, Fluctuation on SEO positions which is considered normal. It happens to all websites when there’s a need to switch domains. One by one gradually we keep on fixing the technical elements. The inline CSS and js minification fixes were done followed by image size optimization.
- 301 redirection to a new website
- Finalize the NAP for google Business pages & others
- configure the new domain with Google Webmaster Tools.
- Create a custom 404 page
- Create a new sitemap and submit it to the engines Google/Bing
- Fix indexing issues
We crafted a 3-month plan to create an SEO foundation for genese website
1-month: Sort technical issues (technical SEO)
2-month: Keyword optimization & implementation every page
3-month: Gain authority & backlinks
One of the hardest things we have done for genese is building trust with SEO & digital marketing efforts. Trust also costs us time but with positive spirit & hard work things turned out really well for genese. The trust-building process begins with the collaboration with the developer team & being able to find out the low hanging fruits. Gradual & consistent work gives you results.
After all the technical fixes, and the proper on-page strategy we have been able to see significant results within 9 months.